Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time at home?

This weekend - a holiday weekend - is work free for me. Thank goodness for the holiday weekend - no one wants to come to a program on a holiday weekend. If it wasn't for holiday weekends, I'd have had something scheduled every single weekend since the end of February! A few weeks ago, I decided to take some vacation time Thursday afternoon and all day Friday. My mind started racing, thinking about all the possibilities with my four-and-a-half day weekend. I can finally finish the mural wall in the guest room! Crochet! Altered puzzles! Spray paint register covers and the guest room bookshelf! The chance to cross so many projects off my lists and feel that sense of accomplishment! Heck, dh and I could actually go see a movie - like, a movie in the theater! Maybe we'll even see three! Oh, the possibilities ...

Maybe I just need to get some sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment