Friday, May 25, 2012

Survival Bracelets

Learned to make these survival bracelets made with 550 paracord from a volunteer at one of our work events. Once you learn how to tie the knots, they are easy and fast to make!


Sorry for the long delay between posts. Crafting has been on the backburner lately, thanks to Doctor Who, lots of reading, trying to get to a healthy weight, and (of course!) work. I have been adding to my to- do list in the meantime, though. Haven't been updating the list on here ... I think I'm going to change the list to completed projects only. It gets too confusing to remember to update my list app and the blog, especially at the rate that I add new projects. (Thanks to Pinterest!)

Next up is a scrapbook for my soon-to-be-born niece. Hope to have it finished soon - check back for details and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment